Hey guys! I just flew back home yesterday and I've been busy unpacking/settling some schedules for summer, but I thought I'd update you on what's happening now!
I made a new google doc with commission status/information, which you can find here: docs.google.com/document/d/1Zy…
I plan to update my commission chart on dA accordingly soon.
- Starting tonight/tomorrow, I will be able to finally start working on backlogged commissions again and clear space for new ones. Thank you again so much for all your patience and understanding ;u; <3
- I got rejected from a few of the internships I've applied to; if anyone has anything with UX, graphics, Web/Game development job or internship-wise they'd like to pass me information on, I'd love it.
- I'm currently in kind of a bit of hot water financially and as a result it's highly, highly unlikely I will be able to travel to California and attend AX this year ;_;
- Due to some family problems, I'm currently really battling how to pay tuition for school next year. We lost 10k we thought we were going to have to pay for tuition, and now I'm kind of panicking trying to pick up all the extra work I can to make a dent in the amount I will have to pay.
- My eye doctor said my eyesight is nearing a dangerously bad zone (my prescription is currently hovering somewhere around -7.00 or something in both eyes...) and has told me if it doesn't stop getting worse, I will have to get eye surgery or go blind.
And so, I'm making it my goal this summer to try to take on as much work as I can to try to earn enough to pay for some of these things. I will be working full-time for my mobile-game development team with my university, and I plan to take on as many commissions as possible. On that note, I'd also like to announce I've started a Patreon!
I've decided to do a monthly delivery/pledge system, so I can focus on putting more content into each release that is of higher quality instead of something rushed. I'd appreciate it so much if you'd take a look and consider pledging, or even just pass the word around. If anyone has any suggestions for what they'd like me to do regarding commissions or Patreon, please let me know!